- Project Management Office Services
- PMO Assessment & Recommendations
- PMO Implementations & Advisory
- Project Methodology
- Project Delivery as a Service
- Program and Project Management
- Business Analysis
- Portfolio Management / Project Controls
- Organizational Change Management
Benefits of Tricon’s Professional Services
What will we do for our clients?
- We will be incredible partners: We will share in your goals and make them our top priority. As a smaller, but not tiny firm, we can commit to unparalleled attention and service. We have a very strong focus on our CX philosophy, with a vision of: No matter how well we perform all of our other business functions, if we fail to take care of our customers, our business will not be remarkable. We want to be known and remembered in the industry for the experience people have when working with us. Our CX Vision that we live by is:
Remarkable. Every interaction. Every day. Every customer. We believe our customer experience vision truly differentiates us. We would provide a dedicated Account Manager to each of our clients, who gets to know your culture, teams, goals, objectives and we are prepared to build out KPIs that demonstrate shared success measurements.
- We will do great work: Our recruitment processes, and team expertise is another area where we feel we truly differentiate ourselves from our competitors. Our entire team is made up of IT and project delivery professionals with very deep and varied hands‐on experience. This is coupled with management, HR and hiring experience. We have strategically elected not to service every IT position, but rather, those that we have direct expertise in. With this expertise, when we talk to candidates, we can ‘talk the talk’ at a very in-depth level and use real world examples to understand experience, skills and fit for these roles. Our placement success is unprecedented in the industry because we are experts, and we take the time to learn about you and your needs.
- We provide unparalleled consultant support: For the duration of the contract, we provide unparalleled consultant support to our consultants on client site. This support is key to our model and is provided as dual benefit to consultants (enables us to attract and retain the best of the best), and our clients. Consultant support services include:
- access to our internal knowledge base of tools, templates, methodologies, best practices, training material
- access to consultant support specialists which include Program and Project Management coaches, coordinators, administrative support, analyst support, backfill support, training opportunities and much more
- When a consultant is hired from Tricon, you have the support of our entire team
- We provide a due diligence that we won’t compromise on: We employ a two-tiered sourcing process that starts far before we receive a sourcing request. We pride ourselves on getting to know our clients and their specific needs and proactively building a network, and pipeline of potential candidates, which includes:
- Tier 1: Recruitment and Relationship Management Networking and Marketing
- Tier 2: Requirement Fulfillment and Opportunity Management Requirement Intake
What sets up apart?
- We are specialists in the project management space: We are not a generalist IT firm, nor are we an exclusive to the staff augmentation industry. We were founded by industry professionals and leaders that have specifically done these roles and have delivered on 100s of projects.
- We provide creative solutions beyond traditional recruitment: if pure staff augmentation is required, we will provide the best fit culturally and technically as a placement. However, we pride ourselves in offering more strategic solutions.
- Our client and consultant support model (Customer Experience): Unlike a typical recruitment firm, Tricon Solutions has a robust support model for our consultants and clients.
- Our consultants can take advantage of the vast repository of intellectual property or internal expertise that is continuously updated.
No matter how complex your needs, we can help simplify even your most challenging projects and endeavours, to help you achieve your organizational objectives, with made-to-order solutions.
Access to any of our services, consultants and best practices on demand.
We can come in and work with you on a specific scope of work.
We provide T&M consulting from our specialists to help backfill, coach or supplement your existing team.