Project Manager Opportunities
We have some HOT jobs with a number of clients right now for Project Managers. If you are looking for a new role as a Project Manager or have a referral, we would love to meet with you to discuss the opportunities with our clients and assess if they are a fit for you.
The Project Manager is responsible for planning and executing strategic projects through the project lifecycle. By continuously monitoring and controlling project progress, and managing relationships with multiple stakeholders, the Project Manager is accountable for successful project execution.
What you’ll do:
- Create project scope by studying strategic business drivers
- Establishing business and technical requirements and parameters
- Provide recommendations to current business practices
- Planning project life-cycle deliverables and resource availability and application
- Implements solutions by monitoring project progress, tracking action items, conducting design and implementation reviews
- Assures quality solutions by developing and completing test plans
- Create work requirements by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching project team
- Works with project team to define and document inquiries, liaise with business through effective communication channels
- Submits project status reports to stakeholders
- Meets cost standards by monitoring expenses and implementing cost-saving actions.
- Prepare project reports to maintain current status updates
- Updates job knowledge by tracking technology and project management advances
- Participating in educational opportunities
Who you are:
- Understanding in full life cycle of projects
- Vendor relationship management experience is an asset
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Strong information analysis abilities
- Superior reporting skills
- Exceptional stakeholder management and team skills – lead teams
- Proven process improvement successes
- Knowledge of project management methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, etc.)
- PMP certification considered and asset
- University degree considered an asset
Who we are:
We strive to raise the bar on how consulting services are delivered. We have a focus on building an elite community of project “rockstars” whom we keep engaged, supported, and happy! By investing in you, we’re investing in your project success. And our track record is unmatched.
If this sounds interesting, please apply online or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Project Manager Opportunities”
We thank all applicants for their interest and will endeavor to reply to all eligible candidates in a timely manner.
We are excited to meet you!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com