Contract Project Manager Opportunities
The Project Manager is responsible for planning and executing strategic projects through the project lifecycle. By continuously monitoring and controlling project progress, and managing relationships with multiple stakeholders, the Project Manager is accountable for successful project execution.
We are always looking to meet with Project Managers at all levels in their career – from just starting out to Senior PMs. We have a number of contract opportunities available on client site across Western Canada. We would love to speak with you to determine your fit for these opportunities, or for future opportunities.
What you’ll do:
- Create project scope by studying strategic business drivers
- Establishing business and technical requirements and parameters
- Provide recommendations to current business practices
- Planning project life-cycle deliverables and resource availability and application
- Implements solutions by monitoring project progress, tracking action items, conducting design and implementation reviews
- Assures quality solutions by developing and completing test plans
- Create work requirements by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching project team
- Works with project team to define and document inquiries, liaise with business through effective communication channels
- Submits project status reports to stakeholders
- Meets cost standards by monitoring expenses and implementing cost-saving actions.
- Prepare project reports to maintain current status updates
- Updates job knowledge by tracking technology and project management advances
- Participating in educational opportunities
Who you are:
- Understanding in full life cycle of projects
- Vendor relationship management experience is an asset
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Strong information analysis abilities
- Superior reporting skills
- Exceptional stakeholder management and team skills – lead teams
- Proven process improvement successes
- Knowledge of project management methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, etc.)
- PMP certification considered and asset
- University degree considered an asset
Who we are:
Our company philosophy that “all of us are better than one of us” has transformed what our clients expect from the consulting industry. Not only do we bring an A-team of people to the table, but we also provide unparalleled support, processes, oversight, packaged services, knowledge repositories and truly creative solutions to our clients.
If this sounds interesting, please apply online or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Contract Business Analyst”
We thank all applicants for their interest and will endeavor to reply to all eligible candidates in a timely manner.
We are excited to meet you!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com