Contract Project Coordinator Opportunities
Are you a Project Coordinator looking for a new contract? We would love to connect and discuss how you can join our elite community of rockstars and work with one of our amazing clients! We’ve got some great contract opportunities for Project Coordinators at all levels.
The Project Coordinator is a critical position for any project. Reporting to the Program Manager or Project Delivery Manager, the Project Coordinator provides support to the project team and delivery of high quality requirements for the project.
What you’ll do:
- Manage and organize project artifacts, templates
- Schedule team meetings, workshops, events
- Attend and scribe for meetings and workshops
- Assist in the setup and facilitation of the meetings (i.e. write on flip charts, help coordinate break out groups etc.)
- Provide team onboarding to new team members
- Order and manage project team stationary
- Compile program status reports and metrics for the Program Manager
- Draft team communications including announcements, PowerPoint presentations
- Maintain program website and document folders
- Setup and maintain program hard copy files
- Collect and input tasks into the Program project plan (MS Project)
- Run and compare labor tracking and financial reports for the Program
- Liaise with other teams as necessary (i.e. new hires, building security etc.) to support onboarding of new team members
- Maintain a high level of quality and consistency in project documentation
Who you are:
- Strong MS Excel skills such as, building functions, pivot tables, and macros
- Understanding of the basic programs in Microsoft office suite – Strong Understanding and skills in Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office, Microsoft PowerPoint & Visio
- Basic knowledge of Project Management principles, methods and techniques
- Ability to handle multiple planned and unplanned project tasks, roles and responsibilities
- Self-motivated and able to work with limited supervision
- Demonstrated work ethic, integrity and professional conduct
- Able to work in collaborative teams consisting of many disciplines and personalities to achieve business outcomes
- Highly analytical and methodical in developing work systems
- Strong organizational skills and ability to juggle priorities
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills along with professional etiquette in dealing with clients
- Ability to work independently and have exceptional skills in managing multiple demands
- Ability to prioritize and problem solve in high pressure situations
- Ability to explain technical information to business users
Who we are:
We strive to raise the bar on how consulting services are delivered. We have a focus on building an elite community of project “rockstars” whom we keep engaged, supported, and happy! By investing in you, we’re investing in your project success. And our track record is unmatched.
If this sounds interesting, please apply online or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Project Coordinator Opportunities”
We thank all applicants for their interest and will endeavor to reply to all eligible candidates in a timely manner.
We are excited to meet you!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com