Business Analyst Opportunities
We have a number of HOT jobs right now for Business Analysts. If you are looking for a new role as a Business Analyst or have a referral, we would love to meet with you to discuss the opportunities with our clients and assess if they are a fit for you.
The Business Analyst is responsible for analyzing and synthesizing information from a large number of people who interact with the business, including customers, staff, IT personnel, and executives. The Business Analyst will act as a translator between the business unit and IT or other change agent, aligning the needs of the business with the capabilities that can be delivered. They are responsible for eliciting the actual needs of the stakeholders and not just their expressed wishes.
What you’ll do:
- Facilitate and coordinate cross organization functional teams to determine and document detailed requirements, definitions, and objectives
- Analyze functional requirements and write detailed specifications including workflow charts and diagrams
- Analyze complex problems/business requirements and collaborate on innovative alternatives/solutions
- Define business processes by studying business needs and service offerings
- Track business analysis activity, resolve problems, publish progress reports, recommend actions
- Collect and analyze metrics and subsequently perform maintenance and updates to KPIs/metrics
- Design business templates, data requirements and other artifacts needed for stewardship and reporting
- Coordinate assigned projects, including creation of the project charter (with assistance), status reporting, requirement gathering, design, build, test, training, and rollout of projects
- Document, measure, and assist in the detailed requirement definition
- Perform process and gap analysis
Who you are:
- Experience as a Business Analyst on IT or Corporate projects, minimum of 3-5 years
- Experience developing detailed requirements specifications, systems documentation, and workflow procedures
- Experience in developing and documenting business solutions to business problems
- Must be able to deliver work on time and with high quality
- Proven ability to solve complex problems through research, logical evaluation, and inquiries
- Ability to determine, understand, and communicate clearly the validity, criticality, and scope of the project
- Experience organizing and facilitating workshops to flush out user requirements
- Strong computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills and a great listener
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Highly self-motivated, keen attention to detail and a team player
Who we are:
We strive to raise the bar on how consulting services are delivered. We have a focus on building an elite community of project “rockstars” whom we keep engaged, supported, and happy! By investing in you, we’re investing in your project success. And our track record is unmatched.
If this sounds interesting, please apply online or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Business Analyst Opportunities”
We thank all applicants for their interest and will endeavor to reply to all eligible candidates in a timely manner.
We are excited to meet you!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com